All 78 art Reviews

Bass walk Bass walk

cool beans

Mei Hatsume Mei Hatsume

pretty sexy but the hips are a little to thin for me

Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime

I've been a samus main since smash 64 what I wouldn't give to get inside that armor

Blink Blink

Where do your eyes go when you sleep?

ZeTrystan responds:

They go kill people.

Youkai Kagome Lineart Youkai Kagome Lineart

Every anime especially inuyasha needs more fanservice. Great job I hope you'll do another version with a bit more detail on the naughty parts if you stream it I'll definitely tune in

May Gif - Ashi May Gif - Ashi

E X T R A T H I C C C

Crystal Humans Crystal Humans

I love this saddie looks so badass connie and steven are addorable i'm surprised skipping along like that they don't end up fusing, and pink zombie lars will always be bad ass.

As usual i've shared you SU art on reddit it's gotten some good reactions https://www.reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/6f1jlo/we_are_the_crystal_humans/

ZeTrystan responds:

(Thanks for the share!)
And happy you like that! :->

Neko & Senpai Neko & Senpai

The elasticity of the female vagina is something to behold

19 Garnet from Steven Universe 19 Garnet from Steven Universe

This is so cool I love the mini Ruby and Saphire. I shared this on reddit I gave you full credit in the comments. I hope this post brings you some new fans https://www.reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/6c9xd0/garnet_pixel_portrait/

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Oh thank you for having my art featured. I appreciate it.

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

How you think of all these amazing things i'm amazed every time you do one of these huge collages of awesome sprites.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Awesome video game characters deserve a mention. In the future I will make Newgroundsvania part 3 where heaven is populated by awesome game characters (some underrated) bad video game characters populate hell (some overrated). >:)