Getting Over You Getting Over You

I love just about everything about this except the first line in your chorus seems way to strained/high pitched for your voice

Jacob responds:

Thank you for saying that. It hurts my ears every time, but no one seemed to agree with me. It's hard to discern issues with my own voice, so I really appreciate the feedback. High C# was a poor decision at this stage in my vocal development, haha.

Trashkeeper (revisited) Trashkeeper (revisited)

I don't have any criticism worth passing on, just can't stop listening to it

Lundsfryd responds:

Oh well :) Thank you for the support!

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

Came here for the cheese tits and nipples, was not disappointing

Welcome Home Welcome Home

sounds like I'm dying repeatedly on mega man

SineRider responds:

hahaha nice, I didn't even realize it sounded like that

Alice is Dead Alice is Dead

I'd give my left nut to have this on vinyl

Vanity Kills- Ophestles Vanity Kills- Ophestles

I really like the quieter moments when you focused more on the orchestra instead of just emphasizing the synths and drums, I feel like that should be the main focus and build upon and work with those more complicated sections like how it starts around 50sec and on but a complete breakdown into chaos with tons of fast drums and high pitched synths can bring a welcome break. basically i felt like you came on strong and faded out and I think it would be better the other way but that's just my opinion, still I liked it keep it up

XMalick responds:

I see what you're saying. In a way, the song can almost be arranged in the reverse of how I actually wrote it, with the somber synths and orchestra at the end placed in the beginning. I do really appreciate your time in listening and reviewing, and I plan on keeping you up to date with new music. Thanks again!

[sdf]breathe [sdf]breathe

This song has always been one of my favorites very relaxing but trippy too. Well made for a song where you were just experimenting.

[sdf] mental overscan redux [sdf] mental overscan redux

It's good the vocals are definitely an improvement but I miss the drums you have at the intro of the original, they just have more of an echo and I feel like the new drums have a subtlety that just doesn't belong in this mindf**k of a song, they do fit well however around 2:40 but I still don't care for them much. Otherwise this is a real improvement I hope to see you back on the portal someday.

Controlled Chaos Controlled Chaos

Absolutely incredible I can't get enough of this

The Unfinished Beat The Unfinished Beat

the sounds are so fluid and radiant that it makes me wonder how we can produce such sounds with digital notes