2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 3: Hally (Part 2)

So that's where the ants are. Happy to see this saga continued looking forward to the next submission

2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1) 2 Ants 1 President - EP 2: Hally (Part 1)

Great animation but i really don't understand why this is a 2 ants sequel when there were no ants....

60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017 60 Seconds of Darkness - An Adaptation of "The Eternaut" ("El Eternauta") - 2017

Really wonderful you just don't see quality work like this on newgrounds almost ever

Arcalona Arcalona

Cool game but it really needs a save function

Eggy responds:

It should automatically save but some people are havin issues im trying to work out why its working for some but not others

I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

Took me a couple tries but i got 4 endings and i thought they were all a pretty good read. I really enjoy visual novels and your artwork was fantastic I'm looking forward to more stories from you. I saw in the commments some of you arehaving trouble finding all four endings. First say everything you can to keep the girl around and spend all your time with her. Second say everything you can to get rid of her. Get up to the point where you meet her and can choose between going to your place, grabbing a drink, or telling her you have to go and choose the "I have to go" option. Third get up to the point where you're in bed after inviting her back to your place then change your mind and say everything you can to get rid of her this will get you to your friend moving in section of the story which branches off to endings 3 and 4. For the third tell her everything is fine don't show her the picture and just keep denying any issues. Fourth show her the pictures and say you're not doing okay and there you go all four endings.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Really amazing, i loved the artwork and the story. Having to bring the cursor down to draw your gun was a really nice touch that added to the immersion. I thought your testament of a gunslinger was a good read. Even though it talks of times in the old west i could relate to and apply the story to my life. If you wrote a book I'd read it. Although, It's pretty ironic that your testament talked about how women don't really have business doing anything but raise children; and yet the main character of the game was a female gunslinger. I love how you have a fistful of data's and farcape as two of your references you've got good taste. I'm Really looking forward to more art and games from you and your team.

Emptygoddess responds:

Fistfull of Datas is fantastic.

Getting Over You Getting Over You

I love just about everything about this except the first line in your chorus seems way to strained/high pitched for your voice

Jacob responds:

Thank you for saying that. It hurts my ears every time, but no one seemed to agree with me. It's hard to discern issues with my own voice, so I really appreciate the feedback. High C# was a poor decision at this stage in my vocal development, haha.

Trashkeeper (revisited) Trashkeeper (revisited)

I don't have any criticism worth passing on, just can't stop listening to it

Lundsfryd responds:

Oh well :) Thank you for the support!

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

Came here for the cheese tits and nipples, was not disappointing

Bass walk Bass walk

cool beans

Mei Hatsume Mei Hatsume

pretty sexy but the hips are a little to thin for me

Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime Stinky Aran from Mucky Prime

I've been a samus main since smash 64 what I wouldn't give to get inside that armor