Gwen Loop Gwen Loop

God damn man this is fantastic. Typically when someone uses the word loop in their title they usually mean a looping animation about 10-15 seconds long. What you have here is a montage of wonderful sensual scenes. I'm really looking forward to your future projects. Also I recommend avoiding the word "loop" in the future. I almost didn't click on this because I assumed it would just be a scene of Gwen stroking her pussy with her hand in a circular motion and that's it looping over and over again but, the 4 star rating got me interested; and I'm really glad I clicked, content animated this well with decent quality audio in the adult section is a rare thing.

Princess Ness Episode 2 Princess Ness Episode 2

Had some good jokes, and it's nice that you're putting out new content consistently. Only issue I have is with the voice volume. Each voice is either way louder or quieter than the previous. I don't think it should take you too much time to balance the volume.

It Doesn't Matter It Doesn't Matter

Simple and brilliant I hope you do more with these characters

Phantom Reverse #1 Phantom Reverse #1

You've got me hooked, great story so far, and the art seems a bit better than the Blue Lights series. Only issue I have is that there isn't a replay the story button at the end which would be nice so we can play the story again and see how the different choices effect the events and dialogue in the story, and the main thing that bothers me; How does one read a newspaper in the rain? Don't you know a wet newspaper quickly bleeds the ink making it un-readable

- BLUE LIGHTS - - BLUE LIGHTS -

I'm really glad to see this story finally getting on the front page, you deserve it 100%

JackAstral responds:

< 3

Blue Lights #6 Blue Lights #6

Great conclusion really enjoyed this one keep up the awesome work

JackAstral responds:

Thanks :)

Getting Over You Getting Over You

I love just about everything about this except the first line in your chorus seems way to strained/high pitched for your voice

Jacob responds:

Thank you for saying that. It hurts my ears every time, but no one seemed to agree with me. It's hard to discern issues with my own voice, so I really appreciate the feedback. High C# was a poor decision at this stage in my vocal development, haha.

Trashkeeper (revisited) Trashkeeper (revisited)

I don't have any criticism worth passing on, just can't stop listening to it

Lundsfryd responds:

Oh well :) Thank you for the support!

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

Came here for the cheese tits and nipples, was not disappointing

19 Garnet from Steven Universe 19 Garnet from Steven Universe

This is so cool I love the mini Ruby and Saphire. I shared this on reddit I gave you full credit in the comments. I hope this post brings you some new fans https://www.reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/6c9xd0/garnet_pixel_portrait/

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Oh thank you for having my art featured. I appreciate it.

Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2 Newgrounds in Metroidvania 2

How you think of all these amazing things i'm amazed every time you do one of these huge collages of awesome sprites.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Awesome video game characters deserve a mention. In the future I will make Newgroundsvania part 3 where heaven is populated by awesome game characters (some underrated) bad video game characters populate hell (some overrated). >:)

Cancer Cancer

She doesn't look like a crab at all. At least she has claws on her hips. You should put a crab medallion on her hat, or are the crabs under he clothes......

ZeTrystan responds:

Actually, it's a quite simplified version of the original character made my Lily-Fu, so the crab theme is less clear.

(pshshs, that nasty joke)