Blue Jumper Blue Jumper

Cool game simple but fun. I liked the art style. Only issue i have is it could use a pause button

Gravity Run Gravity Run

really neat game i feel like some situations are impossible but i haven't put too much time in it. My only issue is it could really use a soundtrack the repeated tap sound effect gets pretty annoying there's a ton of stuff on the audio portal here on newgrounds you could use for your game

Arcalona Arcalona

Cool game but it really needs a save function

Eggy responds:

It should automatically save but some people are havin issues im trying to work out why its working for some but not others

I woke up next to you again. I woke up next to you again.

Took me a couple tries but i got 4 endings and i thought they were all a pretty good read. I really enjoy visual novels and your artwork was fantastic I'm looking forward to more stories from you. I saw in the commments some of you arehaving trouble finding all four endings. First say everything you can to keep the girl around and spend all your time with her. Second say everything you can to get rid of her. Get up to the point where you meet her and can choose between going to your place, grabbing a drink, or telling her you have to go and choose the "I have to go" option. Third get up to the point where you're in bed after inviting her back to your place then change your mind and say everything you can to get rid of her this will get you to your friend moving in section of the story which branches off to endings 3 and 4. For the third tell her everything is fine don't show her the picture and just keep denying any issues. Fourth show her the pictures and say you're not doing okay and there you go all four endings.

Dead Horizon Dead Horizon

Really amazing, i loved the artwork and the story. Having to bring the cursor down to draw your gun was a really nice touch that added to the immersion. I thought your testament of a gunslinger was a good read. Even though it talks of times in the old west i could relate to and apply the story to my life. If you wrote a book I'd read it. Although, It's pretty ironic that your testament talked about how women don't really have business doing anything but raise children; and yet the main character of the game was a female gunslinger. I love how you have a fistful of data's and farcape as two of your references you've got good taste. I'm Really looking forward to more art and games from you and your team.

Emptygoddess responds:

Fistfull of Datas is fantastic.

Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts Crypt Shyfter: Dreadnaughts

fantastic story, the dance off, eyes exploding out of heads, the sex, the protagonist back story it was all done amazingly well. I did a few playthroughs. I got the best gear I could and tried making new decisions I just want to know is it possible to save white lotus?

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

It is possible to save her! Visit the marketplace in Edgewater, one of the merchants should have something that can help ;)

Crypt Shyfter: Vortex Crypt Shyfter: Vortex

A great story as always but it seems a lot easier than the other stories you've written. I made my way through the story with little trouble each run. Also I really miss the dice rolling numbers showing up like you did in your first crypt shyfter games. It's just part of story RPG's like this that I feel should have dice rolling. Some more difficult decisions that can get me killed or injured would be nice. Also not having health anymore takes away some suspense. I'd really like to see some pictures throughout the story too. Not a lot but just some simple sketches for main things, like the bridge, some tentacles coming out of a pool of water, a crystal shark, the king, and the city walls. It would really add to the story. As always I look forward to seeing your next Crypt Shyfter I did love this game I just felt like some elements that you had in past games that I enjoyed should've been added to this. I'm not much of an artist but if you want I could draw up some pictures for your next story.

KungFuSpaceBarbarian responds:

Cool thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate it :)

Blue Lights After Story Blue Lights After Story

Really cool look into the story. This answered a lot of questions, and I really appreciate you going back to this story. Keep up the good work

JackAstral responds:

Thanks! It's not a very exciting episode or anything, but I knew I needed to clear those questions up - cool to hear you liked it :-)

First ep of my next series will be up in a few weeks (it's really cool so far i think) - stay tuned :-D

Exit/Corners Exit/Corners

Wow this is an amazing game and story. I love the body language and the speed you use on the sections of text make it feel like an actual conversation. The only puzzle I didn't solve was the elevator which I think Aether solved for me, or maybe it was one of the others that wasn't exactly clear. I think I've been watching too many cop shows because the symbol color match made me think black male not blackmail. The only note I have is that there really should be a clothes change during the boiler room, just a few pictures of them in whatever is under their coats and hoodies. It wouldn't have to be much just one picture for each of them, they could put their hoodies back on in the blue cave allowing you to use the images you had been using from the start. It just really bothered me them complaining about the heat with all their clothing on. I'm mostly suspicious of Liza seeing how she brought up and antagonized paranoia in everyone, getting upset and coming up with more reasons for drama when Ink came up with ways to calm the suspicion a bit. Also she regularly tries to assure everyone to stop seeking help because her rich dad is handling the rescue. I am taking away a half star just because there really needs to be a way for the game to generate a save code I could enter to the "proper site" to continue my game as I've played it. If I want to continue this story with all the decisions I've made so far I'd have to replay everything because, I'm assuming the unlock everything code you gave automatically makes "the best" decisions. I guess this gives me a good reason to try and crack that elevator puzzle so I wont act too upset about it. You really should put a warning in the description that the full game can only be continued on the official site

Percon responds:

Hi! Thanks for the thorough review. As a heads-up, you should be able to play the entire game on Newgrounds as new episodes are released. I'm also working on a fix to quickly redo your choices without having to replay everything in case you experience any issues with save data.

I definitely agree with you about the clothing change, but that's actually a lot of extra work for just a small scene! Maybe in the future...

Noni and the innocent clowns Noni and the innocent clowns

too short of a game to be worth playing and the way the player sticks to the walls if you jump against them is a problem that keeps the game from feeling fluid at all