Wacky Jack: Making A Cake Wacky Jack: Making A Cake

This had some funny moments. your art style reminds me of kablam which is pretty cool

TD-Comfort Kills TD-Comfort Kills

taxi the plane best representation ever. Also you have a pretty good Mr.Garrison from south park impression at about 6:00 idk if you were going for that but i thought it was funny.

Dangerous Host: No Evil 027 Dangerous Host: No Evil 027

This was awesome really nice to get out of hollow for an episode. Keep up the good work

Blue Jumper Blue Jumper

Cool game simple but fun. I liked the art style. Only issue i have is it could use a pause button

Gravity Run Gravity Run

really neat game i feel like some situations are impossible but i haven't put too much time in it. My only issue is it could really use a soundtrack the repeated tap sound effect gets pretty annoying there's a ton of stuff on the audio portal here on newgrounds you could use for your game

Arcalona Arcalona

Cool game but it really needs a save function

Eggy responds:

It should automatically save but some people are havin issues im trying to work out why its working for some but not others

Getting Over You Getting Over You

I love just about everything about this except the first line in your chorus seems way to strained/high pitched for your voice

Jacob responds:

Thank you for saying that. It hurts my ears every time, but no one seemed to agree with me. It's hard to discern issues with my own voice, so I really appreciate the feedback. High C# was a poor decision at this stage in my vocal development, haha.

Trashkeeper (revisited) Trashkeeper (revisited)

I don't have any criticism worth passing on, just can't stop listening to it

Lundsfryd responds:

Oh well :) Thank you for the support!

Speeding Demon '13 Speeding Demon '13

Came here for the cheese tits and nipples, was not disappointing

Yokaitober Compilation Yokaitober Compilation

Absolutely beautiful, you make me think of an amazing artist going through a color phase like many of the most famous artist. You really made an incredible amount of variety and unique concepts with a limited color pool. It's really cool I hope you'll do more projects like this it just wonderful.

ZeTrystan responds:

Oh, thank you! That's a very nice thing to say. I experimented with those colors more as limitation and as an experiment, but I'm happy you enjoyer it!

Lewd Mavis Lewd Mavis

Oh man just imagine a vampire blowjob...I mean sucking is one of their main abilities

tube queen azami tube queen azami

absolutely stunning